Thursday, February 3, 2011

eBay

It's interesting how many pictures of items on eBay are poorly done.  One would think that the best way to attract customers and someone willing to spend money is to make the picture top quality.  I only say this because I've been on Bay shopping recently.  First, trying to find a 1995 Swarovski Crystal Ornament to round out our collection.  (we thought we had it, but turns out we started in 1996).  Also, after last week's opera, I wanted a pair of antique opera glasses.  My trip to Waynesville (antique central in OH) was less than successful.  


So, I've been searching on eBay (opera glasses are secured!).  The pictures gave me an idea...let me try to take a good picture of something that could be sold (not that I plan on selling this pin).  I tried it on black fabric, but there was too much contrast.  I wanted to show the detail of the silver etching, I think I did pretty well.






For those wondering where the martini is...Mark is still at work, so I went ahead and did this.  He'll get a chance over the weekend to catch up (after he takes me to dinner tomorrow night, shhh...he doesn't know that yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment