Thursday, January 13, 2011

Two days worth...work's been rough

We had an exercise this week at work, not the normal exercise that most would think of...someone decided that a new capability was needed on the aircraft in the next six months.  Off we go to work a plan to get it.  I'd say it was fun, but add this on top of all the other work I have to do, and no it wasn't...

So I didn't get around to yesterday's picture till late, and was too tired to post.  To keep things in order, you will find them lower in this post.








Since today is  Thurs....it's martini night!  Mark made a slightly modified version of a Manhattan we enjoyed at OXO in Charlottesville, VA.  They use Maker's Mark and Port, he used Cherry wine and Old Bullit Bourbon.  Not bad....










As I mentioned, we got in late last night, so instead of dinner, Mark got hotdogs...only they were gourmet hotdogs!  Poblano pepper and tomatillo salsa, with melted pepperjack and feta.  Yummm....










I was originally not happy with the hotdog photos so caught Peppy with the champagne cork.  I couldn't decide which to post, so here's both.

No comments:

Post a Comment