Friday, January 21, 2011

Sorry, I fell behind

For those of you wondering, Rita is doing wonderful...thanks for the prayers and love.  She came out of surgery yesterday and has been (according to Tad) opening up like a rose bud... Here's to her going home quickly.

I went to DC on Wed night and due to the snow here in Dayton didn't get home until late last night.  So I decided, that posting could wait.

Tonite (21 jan), Mark chided me into going outside to take pictures despite the cold. The sparkle of the snow combined with the full moon gave a wonderful image of the tree across our front yard.




Last night was Thursday, which means Martini night.  Both of us got home late, me from DC, Mark from work...in fact he was still in uniform shoveling the driveway when i got home.  So after dinner, Mark made Smokey Martini's.  Vodka and scotch...

No comments:

Post a Comment