Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 1, this is going to be tough

Wow, I'm glad I started this yesterday... otherwise, I might already have broken my resolution!

After going to be way to late (or early) after finishing the novel I got absorbed into, we woke up to rain.  I was kicking myself for attempting this already.  So, I made breakfast, combining Mark's favorites into one..buttermilk pancakes with BACON!  They were pretty tasty.  However, it definitely shows that I need to work on my food photography skills.  I have 364 more days to do that!



Finally, the sun came out, so off I went to find an interesting subject.  Near the river at Germantown Metropark, I found this wonderful drift wood.  I loved the textures and features.  What do you see?


Interestingly enough I see a bird on the right and a gator on the left...

No comments:

Post a Comment