Sunday, November 13, 2011

13 Nov 11

There are multiple pictures for today...
1.) picture of the day



2.) Portraits:  Tad and Rita left today, so we did a family photo, unfortunately they were missing one important member of the family....



3.) Birds:  After dropping Tad and Rita at the airport, i tried to find the wildlife refuge.
Northern Shovelers


I have seen this type of hawk all over the place...the other day we were thinking Coopers, but looking at these picture I'm thinking Norther Harrier, although they are darker (even for females) than it seems to say.  The face is owlish and the rump (not tail) is white




And I don't know, but this looks like a Kestrel to me...Rita, am I right?



Sorry for the clutter/confusion, but give that Mark can't get to my picasa, it's easier to do this for him...

No comments:

Post a Comment