Wednesday, September 14, 2011

10-14 Sep

Sorry, went out of town on 10 Sep.  I got to see a friend after 21 years.  We were close during high school, but went separate ways.  We reconnected a couple of years ago, so when I was going to Tucson for a trip, we had the opportunity to reconnect.  It was fun, it was like we had never stopped being friends.  She has a great family and does great jewelry work.  I didn't take any photos of her pieces, but she did teach me how to do it, so now I have more projects to finish!

10 Sep:  Peg's dog, Daisy.  What a clown!



11 Sep:  Cactus.  I usually only travel on business trips with one lens, since I was going to Tucson, I decided on the landscape.  I really needed the macro!


12 Sep:  Not my best...late rainy night trying to be social, almost forgot.


13 Sep:  Tucson at sunrise...


14 Sep:  Time to get the bird!

No comments:

Post a Comment