Monday, June 27, 2011

20-27 Jun

Yep, really far behind...right now I don't know if I'm coming or going.

20 Jun:  I've got veggies growing in my garden from my compost again.  Too bad I won't be around to enjoy them this year.




21 Jun:  The ducks are guarding my lilies


22 Jun:  Next oil shipment arrived


23 Jun:  The 21 year old Balvenie that I go Mark for his birthday is finally being taxed.  No need to take it with me.



24 Jun:  Flowers in my gardern



25 Jun:  I was working to clean out the offices when Mark told me to get the camera quickly.  These guys were literally right over our house.  It was a wonderful night for ballooning, and we got our own personal show.  There were a total of 10 or more in the air gliding by.




26 Jun:  NCR had it's annual fireworks.  Luckily the rain cleared out for a spectacular evening.  Mark and I found a great spot to sit right on the #1 tee of the South Course as the fireworks were going off of #9 and #10.  I'm still working my way through all the pictures, but there are some real nice ones.


27 Jun:  flower at sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment