Wednesday, May 18, 2011

14-18 May

Yes, I'm behind.  I'm just trying to keep my head above water right now.  No word on my report date.  For a group that wants me soonest, they sure are taking a long time making a decision.  Maybe I'm being unreasonable, but it's not like I can just pull up and leave tomorrow.

14 May:  Goofing off.  We managed to avoid the raindrops playing golf after all.  I was trying to take a picture of peppy taking the cork from my hand.  It wasn't working, but this is a cool perspective.



15 May:  Time to take pictures of the house to get it out on the Housing Referral Network.  Maybe someone will bite.  Tomorrow the new landscape design shows up, so it a few weeks (hopefully) this will look a bit differently.


16 May:   more rain drops on leaves...


17 May:  New leaves on my orchid.  Not sure of the type since I got it out of bloom...hopefully it will survive in UT (more importantly the trip out there...)


18 May:  I could decide on which I liked better, so it's both!


No comments:

Post a Comment